- 1 My Legs Are Always Bruised
- 2 What Causes Unexplained Bruises To Appear On Your Legs?
- 3 What Can Cause Spontaneous Bruising On Your Legs?
- 4 Why Do Bruises Just Appear On Legs?
- 5 What Are The Causes Of Unexplained Bruising On The Legs?
- 6 What Are The Most Common Causes Of Excessive Bruising?
- 7 What Causes Bruises On Legs That Will Not Heal?
- 8 Leg Bruising
- 9 Bruised Ankle
- 10 Bruised Foot
- 11 Bad Bruise On Leg
- 12 Thigh Bruise
- 13 Blood Bruise On Leg
- 14 Badly Bruised Leg
- 15 Upper Leg Bruises
- 16 Bruised Hamstring
- 17 Swollen Bruise On Leg
- 18 Varicose Veins Bruising Leg
- 19 Bruise On Top Of Foot
- 20 Bruise On My Arm
- 21 Red Bruises On Skin
- 22 Right Leg Swelling
- 23 Bruise On Knee
- 24 Bruise Under Skin
- 25 Deep Thigh Bruise
- 26 Toe Bruising
- 27 Brown Bruise On Leg
- 28 Video of My Legs Are Always Bruised
My Legs Are Always Bruised
How to Treat Bruising on Legs
- Applying a cold compress to the bruise can help constrict the blood vessels, decreasing the size and tenderness of the…
- Taking an anti-inflammatory drug can help take down swelling associated with a bruise on a leg. Restrict your drug…
- Restricting blood flow. When bruising appears on a limb such as the leg, then restricting the blood…
What Causes Unexplained Bruises To Appear On Your Legs?
Unexplained bruising on the legs can occur in both adults and children due to a variety of factors, including injury, age, an underlying health condition, or even things like medication . For example, in adults, bruising can occur more easily as we age due to thinning of the skin. Therefore, even a small bump could cause a bruise.
What Can Cause Spontaneous Bruising On Your Legs?
Random or unexplained bruising on legs can happen for a number of reasons. For example, being in the sun too long, aging, or a vitamin deficiency can weaken small blood vessels near the skin’s surface. This can result in bruising easily on your legs or other areas of your body.
Why Do Bruises Just Appear On Legs?
One cause of random bruising on legs or bruises that appear after a minor injury is a vitamin deficiency . For example, a lack of vitamin C can lead to scurvy which causes unexplained bruising and bleeding. Vitamin K is needed to help blood clot properly and prevent random bruising.
What Are The Causes Of Unexplained Bruising On The Legs?
Other Causes of Unexplained Bruising Liver disease. Serious liver disease can cause easy bruising because the liver can’t produce enough blood clotting factors. Kidney disease. Easy bruising is sometimes a symptom of the late stages of chronic kidney disease. Dr. … Cancer. Some cancer treatments can affect blood platelets causing easy bruising and bleeding that is difficult to stop.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of Excessive Bruising?
To find the cause of your bruising, your doctor might check your blood platelet levels or do tests that measure the time it takes your blood to clot. Other serious causes of bruising include domestic violence or abuse.
What Causes Bruises On Legs That Will Not Heal?
If you have petechiae or bruising on the legs or calves that won’t heal, it could be due to a shortage of platelets . Some conditions that can cause this are: Certain medications can also affect platelet counts, such as: